Midtown Sacramento’s Urban Charm
This stylishly renovated home in Midtown Sacramento is nestled between Boulevard Park and McKinley Park. The quiet New Era Park neighborhood is just minutes from Downtown Sacramento and East Sacramento. There’s easy freeway access from the house, public transportation and light-rail lines within walking distance and it’s an easy drive or bike ride to California State University Sacramento. Midtown is very pedestrian-friendly and bike-friendly having continuous marked bike lanes throughout the neighborhoods and a bike path connecting to the American River Parkway extending all the way to historic Folsom.
Midtown Sacramento is famous for being the center of Sacramento’s art, music and cultural scene. The area is full of specialty boutiques, both upscale and casual dining and a vibrant nightlife with bars and clubs. Midtown also plays host to the widely known Sacramento Art Walk on the second Saturday of each month where galleries and local businesses open their doors to fine art, food, wine and live music. Midtown is also the home of some of Sacramento’s most historic sites such as Sutter’s Fort and Sutter’s Landing.
Picture Perfect Restoration
The seller’s of 405 26th Street had one goal in mind when renovating this home. Their goal was to keep the nostalgic flair and vintage style associated with homes in the Midtown area while seamlessly incorporating the amenities you’d expect to find in today’s modern homes. Little touches such as the vibrant colors of the exterior paint and the stunning refinished hardwood floors helped bring the property back to it’s original luster.
The kitchen has been completely remodeled with a contemporary modern design emphasizing form and function.
– New white shaker style cabinets with satin nickel hardware add a simplistic style
– Black quartz counter tops with corner serving area/home office workstation
– Glass tile mosaic back splash
– Grey long rectangular tile floor in running bond brick pattern
– New stainless steel appliances – 5 burner gas range, built-in microwave & dishwasher
– Large pantry cabinet
– Indoor laundry closet for stackable washer & dryer
– Refinished hardwood floors
– Angled pop out with windows allows for lots of natural light
– Built in display hutch with an interior light that shines through a hand laid glass panel face
– Crown molding
– Large square living room showcases the refinished original hand crafted hardwood floors
– Crown Molding
– Large front window
– Master bedroom is 10’x22′ which could be set-up as a bedroom with sitting area, home office or home gym.
– New french doors off master open out to redwood deck
– Second bedroom features hardwood floors and separate entrance from redwood deck.
– Both bedrooms have crown molding
– Hexagonal white/black mosaic tile floor
– White subway tile bath enclosure in running bond brick pattern
– White pedestal sink
– Medicine cabinet and linen cabinet for storage
– All new decorative hardware
The fenced in backyard is very kid friendly and/or dog friendly. The new redwood deck is a perfect spot to entertain friends or to just relax and unwind after a hard day of work Downtown. There is also a separate concrete patio area toward the rear of the the property which would make a perfect area for a hot tub. You’ll find plenty parking on your own driveway which leads to the single car detached garage at the rear of the property.
This property is a must see and the sellers do expect to see it sell fast. Please contact us today for your own private showing.